The full global update on newly issued equities and bonds this week, across Asia Pacific; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and the Americas with:
- Martina Garcia, Head of International Markets Strategy at London Stock Exchange Group
- Santiago Braje, CEO of Katana
- Bryn Jones, head of fixed income for Rathbones
- Tom Williams, Head of Energy and Infrastructure at Downing LLP
- Rob Waldner, Chief Strategist and Head of Macro Research for Invesco Fixed Income,
- Gina Kashinsky, Executive Director, Global Head of Equities, IHS Markit
With new issues including:
- Australian Stock Exchange – HomeCo Daily Needs Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Plexure Group and WA Kaolin.
- Singapore Exchange – Credit Bureau Asia.
- Japan Exchange – Geo-code, MIT Holdings and Creema
- London Stock Exchange (AIM) – N Brown Group and Richland Resources.
- Wiener Boerse – Aventa AG
- Nasdaq – Ozon Holdings
Disclaimer: Primary Markets TV is a news update and intended for informational purposes only. Primary Markets TV does not provide investment advice or recommend investment products. Please consult a professional investment advisor when making investment decisions.