Issuers in Europe are concerned about the fees being charged to raise capital says Naresh Aggarwal, Associate Policy & Technical Director, at the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), while James Deal, Chief Operating Officer at PrimaryBid outlines how retail investors can access primary markets more effectively.
- Uniliver businesses are being pulled together between London and Euronext Amsterdam after which the Company will become the single parent company of the Unilever group.
- London Stock Exchange Group: Helium One Global and N Brown Group still to launch expected on 23rd December.
- Nasdaq Nordic: Last week saw online bank Nordnet list with an €885 million IPO;
- Wiener Boerse: Last week had Aventa AG on 23rd and Biogena Group Invest AG on Friday 27th:
- Euronext: Alchimie listed on Friday 27th
Disclaimer: Primary Markets TV is a news update and intended for informational purposes only. Primary Markets TV does not provide investment advice or recommend investment products. Please consult a professional investment advisor when making investment decisions.