The full global update on newly issued equities and bonds this week, across Asia Pacific; Europe, Middle East and Africa and the Americas this week, with:
- Charles MacGregor, head of Asia at Lucror Analytics, and a Smartkarma Insight Provide
- Dr. Sebastian Raedler, Head of European Equity Strategy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Barnaby Martin, European, head of European credit Strategy at BofA Merrill Lynch
- Erin Lyons, Co-Head US investment grade research and US Credit Strategist CreditSights
With new issues including:
- Australian Stock Exchange: Control Bionic; Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure; Desert Metals; Live Verdure; You Foodz; Rincon Resources; Akora Resources; Errawara Resources; Cluey; Top Shelf International Holdings.
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Yue Kan Holdings; JD Health; Jiayuan Services; China Resources Mixc Lifestyle Services; HBM Holdings; Leading Holdings; Datang Group Holdings; Pop Mart International Group; Lion-OCBC Securities Hang Seng TECH ETF.
- London Stock Exchange Group: Abingdon Health TBC.
- Nasdaq: Ceratara; Hydrofarm Holdings; AirBNB; Oriental Culture Holdings.
- NYSE: DoorDash; PubMatic; C3.ai; Concord Acquisition
- Disclaimer: Primary Markets TV is a news update and intended for informational purposes only. Primary Markets TV does not provide investment advice or recommend investment products. Please consult a professional investment advisor when making investment decisions.