Bryan Richmond, head of business development for Chi-X Australia and Rehan Ahmed, Head of FI Products & Digital Assets at SGX, to discuss alternative ways for issuers to reach the market.
Issuers in Europe are concerned about the fees being charged to raise capital says Naresh Aggarwal, Associate Policy & Technical Director, at the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), while James Deal, Chief Operating Officer at PrimaryBid outlines how retail investors can access primary markets more effectively.
- Australian Stock Exchange: Aurumin, Hexima, Prospech, Cashrewards, Booktopia Group, East 33, Doctor Care Anywhere Group, MAAS Group Holdings and Nuix
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Evergrande Property Services Group
- Japan Exchange: Vario Secure
- Korea Exchange: ESR Kendall Sq REIT Co Ltd.
- Concerns about defaults by some state owned enterprises (SOEs) in China have been addressed somewhat.
- Uniliver businesses are being pulled together between London and Euronext Amsterdam after which the Company will become the single parent company of the Unilever group.
- London Stock Exchange Group: Helium One Global and N Brown Group still to launch expected on 23rd December.
- Nasdaq Nordic: Last week saw online bank Nordnet list with an €885 million IPO;
- Wiener Boerse: Last week had Aventa AG on 23rd and Biogena Group Invest AG on Friday 27th:
- Euronext: Alchimie listed on Friday 27th
Disclaimer: Primary Markets TV is a news update and intended for informational purposes only. Primary Markets TV does not provide investment advice or recommend investment products. Please consult a professional investment advisor when making investment decisions.