Bryan Richmond, head of business development for Chi-X Australia and Rehan Ahmed, Head of FI Products & Digital Assets at SGX, to discuss alternative ways for issuers to reach the market.
- Australian Stock Exchange: Aurumin, Hexima, Prospech, Cashrewards, Booktopia Group, East 33, Doctor Care Anywhere Group, MAAS Group Holdings and Nuix
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Evergrande Property Services Group
- Japan Exchange: Vario Secure
- Korea Exchange: ESR Kendall Sq REIT Co Ltd.
- Concerns about defaults by some state owned enterprises (SOEs) in China have been addressed somewhat.
Disclaimer: Primary Markets TV is a news update and intended for informational purposes only. Primary Markets TV does not provide investment advice or recommend investment products. Please consult a professional investment advisor when making investment decisions.